Sunday, October 2, 2011

C4K September Summary Post

Children blogging.




Madison's Biopoem

Madison in Mrs. Huebner's class wrote a biopoem with a wordle attached to it. She talks about how she is a funky girl who loves going to church and dreams of going to Italy one day. She also said the person she wanted to meet most in the world was Selena Gomez. I told her that she was a lot like I was at her age except I wanted to meet the group Hanson!

Anna Kate's Blog

Anna Kate from Mrs. Kilgo's class wrote about her favorite animal in her blog. She explained that horses are her favorite animal because she wanted to go to a rodeo one day. I told her that my daughter's favorite animal is a horse, and one day I hope she gets to go to a rodeo because they are really fun.

RJ's Blog

RJ who is also in Mrs. Kilgo's class wrote about an animal he thought was very interesting. RJ learned all about the botta pocket gopher and wrote about all of it's interesting facts. I had never heard of this animal before and I actually learned a lot about the small gopher. I told him that I enjoyed reading his blog because I never heard of the botta pocket gopher. I wrote to him that I know my cat would love to play with something like that. I enjoyed reading his enthusiasm about these animals.

1 comment:

  1. Selena Gomez and Hasani. Who are they? That question reveals that must be "really out of it."

    I hope you find C4K beneficial to you. I know from the comments of the teachers that they find them useful and the kids love getting them. Writing for a real audience is important!

    Well done. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete