Friday, November 4, 2011

C4k October Summary Posts

Little girl blogging.



Jake's Blog

Jake in Miss Hutchinson's class wrote about all of the places in the world he wanted to visit. He wrote that he his family was from Russia and he wanted to visit there one day. Jake wants to visit many places and he has very specific reasons to go to each place. I told him that my family was from Romania and one day I wanted to visit there. Many of the places he wants to visit are the same places that I want to visit one day also.

Brianna Takes Charge!

Brianna in Mrs. Jenny's room 6 made a video on how she has learned to take charge of her school work. She says that she can do her homework and listen to her teacher. I told her that I wished when I was her age I understood how important school work is. I also told her how important it is to listen to the teacher and I am glad that she does. I hope that when I am a teacher my students listen to me.

Night and the Friendship Club

Night in Mrs. Burne's room 10 made a video talking about how he loves friendship club. He said that they learn how to be good there and they play games with friends. He said that he tried toffee and thought it was good but really sticky. I told Night that when I was younger I attended girl scouts. I told him that I made a lot of friends there and that it is good to go to places like that because they are fun.

Nathan's Science Project

Nathan had to do a science project using the scientific method. He chose to grow two bean plants watering one plant with water and the other plant with coke. He studied the plants for a few days and neither plant grew. He said he still wonders why the plant watered with water did not grow. I told him that he did a great experiment. It is important to find things out for yourself and using the scientific method will help you organize your data.

Hunter's Blog

Hunter is in 5th grade and is on the football team at his school. Hunter's blog post is all about each game they played this year. He also talks about the other teams players, and if they won or lost. I told Hunter that I never played any sports growing up and that playing sports can teach you a lot of lessons about life. I also told him that I hoped he would continue to play throughout middle and high school because he can receive scholarships to continue playing in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment